Global. One typeface. One license.
The seek for neutrality in typography lead us to design Global, a no-nonsense type family that can be used under any circumstance, both in print, web and apps.
Global is a hard-working sans typeface that eliminates the licensing boundaries between the screen and the paper, therefore it can be used and embedded both for the web and mobile applications, because it’s provided, not just in OpenType™, but also in EOT, WOFF and TTF formats, all in a single, unlimited, license. Available at DSType.
- Global Thin & Global Thin Italic
- Global Light & Global Light Italic
- Global Book & Global Book Italic
- Global Medium & Global Medium Italic
- Global SemiBold & Global SemiBold Italic
- Global Bold & Global Bold Italic
- Global Black & Global Black Italic
With several alternate characters, Global keeps the authority of the modern typefaces while introducing personality and a sweeter tone and voice to the graphic landscape.
Seven weights and matching italics, ranging from Thin to Black, make Global a sophisticated, yet friendly, type system. Get Global Medium and Global Medium Italic completely FREE. Just add them to your cart along with any other purchase from our website.
More than 40 languages.
Ligatures and more...
Many design possibilities.
Global.About the design.
It’s all in the details.
Global.What you want to ask.
But you never had the chance.
- Can I use the fonts in devices and/or mobile apps?
- Yes. No special license is required to use the fonts in electronic books and applications for mobile devices.
- Can I embed the fonts in PDF files?
- Yes. The embedding of fonts in PDF documents is allowed as long you make sure that you set embedding to prevent the extraction of the fonts.
- Can I use the fonts in the web?
- The license permits web usage of Global font, so we will provide you with an installable "DSType_Global_Kit" version of the fonts for use on the web (EOT, WOFF, SVG and TTF), so you can choose the format you prefer. You can also use PostScript flavored fonts when needed, for improved screen render when desired.
- Can I host the fonts on my server?
- Yes you can! Although you must use the default code that is provided in the font package. This code will encrypt the fonts in a secure way. In CSS, you'll be able to specify OpenType features and font-weights other than normal and bold.
- Is there a limit of page views in a website?
- Plain and simple: No!
- Can I use the fonts in more than one website and/or application?
- Just like the desktop licenses, you can use the fonts as many time you want, for as many clients you have, for unlimited time.
- Is this license perpetual or it requires a annual fee?
- This is a perpetual license.
- Can I provide the fonts to third-parties?
- When licensing Global, you expressly agree not to rent, lease, sublicense, give, lend, or further distribute the Font Software, as mentioned in our standard EULA.
- Can I use the fonts for gaming?
- No. For that you'll need another kind of license. Get in touch for details on license extension.
- Is this sort of license available to other DSType's fonts?
- No. This is only available for Global type family.
End User License Agreement
DSTYPE End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement becomes a binding contract between you (The User) and DSTYPE Unipessoal LDA when you install the font for use on any Workstation. If you do not wish to be bound by the Agreement, you cannot access, use or download the font software. Please read all of the Agreement before you agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
You are hereby granted a non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable license to access the font software only in a “Basic User License”, only for your Personal or Internal Business Use, and subject to all of the terms and conditions of the Agreement. You have no rights to the font software other than as expressly set forth in the Agreement. You agree that DSTYPE Unipessoal LDA owns all right, title and interest in and to the font software, its structure, organization, code, and related files, including all property rights therein such as copyright, design and trademarks rights. You agree that the font software, its structure, organization, code, and related files are valuable property of DSTYPE Unipessoal LDA and that any intentional Use of the Font Software not expressly permitted by the Agreement constitutes a theft of valuable property. All rights not expressly granted in the Agreement are expressly reserved to DSTYPE Unipessoal LDA.
Basic User License
DSTYPE Unipessoal LDA allows the Use of the font software on up to five (5) Workstations. A License Extension must be obtained, for the Use of the font software on each additional Workstation not covered by the Basic User License. The User can make back-up copies of the font software for archival purposes only, and shall retain exclusive custody and control over such copies.
The User may provide a digitized copy of the font software used for a particular document to a commercial printer or service bureau for use in printing such document.
The User may not redistribute the font software as part of any digital commercial product without obtaining a License Extension from DSTYPE Unipessoal LDA authorizing you to do so. The User may not rent, lease, sublicense, give, lend, or further distribute the font software, or any copy thereof, except as expressly provided herein.
Modifications and Derivative Work
The User may not adapt, modify, alter, or otherwise change the font software, or create derivative works from the font software or any portion thereof in exchange for a separate fee or other consideration without DSTYPE Unipessoal LDA consent.
The User may embed the font software in a secure electronic document for Previewing and Printing use only. Except for Global Type family, font software may NOT be used to create or distribute any electronic document in which the font software, or any part thereof, is embedded in a format that permits editing, alterations, enhancements, or modifications by the recipient of such document without obtaining a License Extension from DSTYPE Unipessoal LDA, authorizing you to do so.
DSTYPE Unipessoal LDA may, from time to time, update the Product. Product upgrade pricing may apply.
Disclaimer and Limited Warranty
DSTYPE Unipessoal LDA warrants the font software to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery as shown on your receipt. DSTYPE Unipessoal LDA shall have no responsibility to replace the product or refund the purchase, if the failure results from accident, abuse or misapplication and other damage. DSTYPE Unipessoal LDA does not grant further warranties than the liability of the font software and in no event be liable for any damages, including any lost profits or lost savings. Any replacement product will be warranted for 30 days.
The Agreement shall automatically terminate upon failure by you or any of your authorized agents to comply with its terms. Upon termination ALL copies of the font software, including back- up copies, must be destroyed. All inquiries may be sent via e-mail to email@example.com